Copyright (C) 2019 FileExtensionLibrary.com All rights reserved.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
Listed below are the ways that you can and can't use our website. The explanation below is simple and easy to understand.
Use of Trademarks
This website & any other products or Domains that we as a company may acquire, and but not limited to, including words and logos ("our trademarks") are registered trademarks of File Extension Library.
You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name until and unless the same is agreed upon by you and our company (File Extension Library) In writing (i.e. under an agreement).
Linking to Our website
You may link to our home page or any subpage of our website (Termed as "our Website") provided that you comply with the terms & conditions listed below:
1. You do not link to any images displayed anywhere on our Website except where you are expressly permitted by us to do so after a written permission. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our images.
2. The link used by you should be in such a manner and for such a purpose that it does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Further, you must not establish a link to any image or page in such a way as to suggest any form of association, affiliation, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
3. You shall not link to our Website from any website which is not owned by you or any website which is acting unlawfully, indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with our reputation or business.
4. Our Website in no condition or form must be framed on any other site.
5. You will not do, or omit to do, anything to diminish our rights in the logos or other trademarks or impair, jeopardize or invalidate any registration of the logos or trademarks and you will not alter, change or modify the logos in any way. This includes creating trademarks or logos that might resemble in any way to our trademarks or logos to take advantage of the reputation that File Extension Library holds.
6. You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name until and unless the same is agreed upon by you and File Extension Library In writing (i.e. under an agreement).
7. You acknowledge that all rights in the logos are vested in us (File Extension Library) and that you shall not assert any claim any type of ownership of the logos or to the goodwill or reputation thereof by virtue of your use of the logos or otherwise. You agree that any goodwill derived from your use of the logos shall accrue to us.
You may not link to our Website or use or reproduce our trademarks or logos other than is expressly allowed in this permission. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our Website, our name, trademarks or logos from your website.
Use of Our Website
Limitation of Liability
In no event will File Extension Library be liable for any damages, including without limitation, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party's use of the website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of data, or loss of use related to this website or any website operated by any third party or any contents of this website or any other website, even if File Extension Library is aware of the possibility of such damages.
Although File Extension Library attempts to provide accurate content on the website, it makes no warranty that such contents are accurate or suitable for any particular purpose or will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold File Extension Library harmless from and against all expenses, claims, losses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
The information contained on our Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. File Extension Library disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, statement, opinion or other information distributed through the website. You agree that any reliance on any such statement, opinion, advice or information shall be at your sole risk and shall not be held against File Extension Library for any legal or personal purposes.
File Extension Library reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
File Extension Library may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content, products, services or prices described in the website at any time without notice.